Search for companies, products and people

indiatimes


indiatimes


In 2000, Times Internet launched Indiatimes.com – its flagship online portal. Today Indiatimes.com is one of the most popular portal in India. Times Internet Limited (TIL) is the internet & mobile venture of the Times Group. Indiatimes.com covers a wide range of online services like news, entertainment, e-commerce, email, blogs, music, video and location based services. According to alexa ranking, Indiatimes.com is the only Indian website which ranked in top 150 most visited website in the world.

Indiatimes is the flagship brand of Times Internet Limited. In 2005, The Times Group had 90% stake in Times Internet limited. The remaining 10% stake was held by Seqouia Capital. In 2010, Indiatimes bought back Sequoia Capital Stake. In 2002, Times Internet launched an e-commerce platform, ‘Indiatimes Shopping’ through Indiatimes portal.


URL

indiatimes.com



Founder(s)

Times Internet Limited


Alexa Ranking
July, 2015
Rank in India

11

Rank in World

Parent Company

Times Internet Limited



Founded Year

2000



Number of Employee
1001-5000 employees

Head Office
Gurgaon, India

Career Page

careers indiatimes



Major Acquisitions

NA



Funding


Startup Story


Timeline


Wiki