Larsen & Toubro Infotech, a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, is a global IT solutions & services company based in Mumbai, India. L&T Infotech is ranked number 6  in India IT companies in 2013–2014. The company has 39 registered offices in 23 countries. It employs standards of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and is a Maturity Level 5 assessed organisation. Sanjay Jalona is the new MD & CEO of L&T Infotech
Founded as L&T Information Technology Ltd (Read as L&T-IT), a completely owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T). The company changed its name to L&T Infotech on 1 July 2001.In December 2006, L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies (a privately held electronic design firm based in California, United States) and all of its design centres in India and USA. Sanjay Jalona is the CEO & Managing Director at L&T Infotech.
- GDA Technologies Incorporated: L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies Inc, a leading Electronic Design Services (EDS) and silicon intellectual property (SIP) solution provider for the Embedded, Networking, and Consumer Electronics Market, in December 2006.
- Captive technology center of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc: In January 2011, L&T Infotech acquired the captive technology centre of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc.
- Information Systems Resource Centre Pvt Ltd (ISRC): In October 2014, L&T Infotech acquired ISRC a subsidiary of Otis Elevator Company, which is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corporation 
- AugmentIQ Data Sciences Pvt. Ltd : In October 2016,L&T Infotech announced that it will acquire Pune based AugmentIQ Data Sciences Pvt. Ltd., an innovative start-up offering IP-based, big data and analytics solutions that help enterprises derive business benefits from big data.
Location of Offices
L&T Infotech has its presence across the following regions:
- India: Mumbai (Powai), Navi Mumbai (Airoli, Mahape), Pune (Shivaji Nagar, Hinjewadi, Yerwada), Bangalore/Bengaluru (Whitefield), Chennai (Manapakkam),
- North America: USA & Canada
- Europe: England, Germany, Denmark, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands
- Middle East: Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America: Costa Rica
- Africa: South Africa
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Philippines, China.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech GmbH
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Canada
- GDA Technologies Inc
- GDA Technologies Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech LLC
On 30 May 2016 a massive hunger strike took place in Chennai's IT Corridor on unethical practices of L&T infotech Management to revoke offer letter of 1500+ recruits after waiting for a brief period of 18 months. On 31 May representatives from knowledge professional forum and affected recruit along with Rajya Sabha MP T. K. Rangarajan meet Tamil Nadu IT minister Dr. Manigandan gave a grievance letter on this issue. On July 11,Over 30 students along with Knowledge professional forum conducted a token protest against unethical L&T Infotech management in front of Chennai l&t infotech office with powerful slogans 'Boycott L&T Infotech IPO',' We want justice', 'Anti development is L&T Infotech' and 'Anti-National is L&T Infotech'.