Larsen & Toubro Infotech, a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, is a global IT solutions & services company based in Mumbai, India. L&T Infotech is ranked number 6  in India IT companies in 2013–2014. The company has 39 registered offices in 23 countries. It employs standards of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and is a Maturity Level 5 assessed organisation. Sanjay Jalona is the new MD & CEO of L&T Infotech
Originally founded as L&T Information Technology Ltd (Read as L&T-IT), a completely owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T). The company changed its name to L&T Infotech on 1 July 2001.In December 2006, L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies (a privately held electronic design firm based in California, United States) and all of its design centres in India and USA. Sanjay Jalona is the CEO & Managing Director at L&T Infotech.
- GDA Technologies Incorporated: L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies Inc, a leading Electronic Design Services (EDS) and silicon intellectual property (SIP) solution provider for the Embedded, Networking, and Consumer Electronics Market, in December 2006.
- Captive technology center of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc: In January 2011, L&T Infotech acquired the captive technology centre of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc.
- Information Systems Resource Centre Pvt Ltd (ISRC): In October 2014, L&T Infotech acquired ISRC a subsidiary of Otis Elevator Company, which is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corporation 
Location of Offices
L&T Infotech has its presence across the following regions:
- India: Mumbai (Powai), Navi Mumbai (Airoli, Mahape), Pune (Shivaji Nagar, Hinjewadi, Yerwada), Bangalore/Bengaluru (Whitefield), Chennai (Manapakkam),
- North America: USA & Canada
- Europe: England, Germany, Denmark, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands
- Middle East: Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America: Costa Rica
- Africa: South Africa
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Philippines, China.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech GmbH
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Canada
- GDA Technologies Inc
- GDA Technologies Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech LLC
On 30 May 2016 a massive hunger strike took place in Chennai's IT Corridor on unethical practices of L&T infotech Management to revoke offer letter of 1500+ recruits after waiting for a brief period of 18 months. On 31 May representatives from knowledge professional forum and affected recruit along with Rajya sabha M.P T.K.Rangarajan meet Tamil Nadu IT minister Dr.Manigandan gave a grievance letter on this issue. On July 11,Over 30 students along with Knowledge professional forum conducted a token protest against unethical L&T Infotech management in front of Chennai l&t infotech office with powerful slogans 'Boycott L&T Infotech IPO',' We want justice', 'Anti development is L&T Infotech' and 'Anti-National is L&T Infotech'.